- deals with the principles that are being followed by personal data processing. Specifically following the principles defined in EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- aims to inform Users of the Application on the use of their personal Data by the Administrator and on their rights.
- is subject to changes with respect to legislation changes or evolution.
is last modified: 15th of October 2019.
- Application: means the application Symetri developed;
- Data: means all data, personal or not, broadcasted, transferred or inserted by the users through the application;
- Personal Data: means all data which can identify directly or indirectly a physical person;
- Data subject: means the physical persons (ie User) registered into the application, from an industrial workforce or a production workforce. The Data subject must be of age;
- Administrator: means the individual in charge of the personal data in the exact context of this data privacy charter. He/She is the contact for anybody to request the execution of User rights according to the law of the user country;
- Services: means all services proposed by the Application. The Services enable the connection of an industrial workforce with a production workforce with whom they have an existing contractual relationship in order to optimize the performance of production;
- Data Controller: The company or legal person who is hosting this application and is seen as responsible of possessing personal data.
Symetri AB, Box 771, 781 27 Borlänge, SWEDEN, VAT: SE556359542901, acts as data controller for the person using Naviate NN. Data controller is responsible for personal data and how to manage it. We collect personal information only to the extent that we need to maintain the system.
What personal Data are collected?
The Application does not collect any sensible data. Data considered sensible are Data such as the one defined by law, all sensible data relative to sexual orientation, health political philosophical or religious opinions, and alliance to work unions.
Data collected are:
- Last name of the User;
- First name of the User;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Computer Host name;
- Computer Domain name.
Application is secured and uses https protocol for communication. The Administrator is committed to deploy all means to ensure the entire security of the Data.
Personal Data usage
Collected Data are only made for professional reasons and in accordance of the proposed Services by the Application.
Data are used to identify a User and inform Users about any production problems and potential action to deploy for resolution. Data are also used for resolving errors in the system
The other usages are: account administration and Data security access.
Regular disclosure of information
Personal Data are made available to any professionals to whom the User agreed to collaborate with in order to operate the production performance.
Data are shared to suppliers who are committed to ensure Data Privacy with regards to the applicable law. In case of litigation, Data might be transferred to legal administration on formal request.
Internally Data are treated only by authorised professionals (user management, IT, customer support).
Transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Personal data is not transposed regularly outside the EU and the European Economic Area.
Retention of Personal information
Personal Data are stored for the mandated duration required for their treatment in respect to the law.
Data are kept while the account is active or frozen. When the account is deleted, all Data are deleted or anonymized, except for when there are legal justifications to keep data.
An account will be closed and Data will be deleted or anonymized for inactivity, if any activity is realized within the Application for a duration of two (2) years, except for when there are legal justifications to keep data.
Each User have, in respect to the Law, a right to access, oppose and modify the Data which have been collected by the Application. The request to exercise the rights must be declared by mail on the contact: email@example.com
In respect of the Law, the Administrator can refuse demands which are qualified as abusive, especially by their numbers, their frequent or systematic occurrences.
These are the user rights in detail:
- the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
- the right of access your personal data
- the right to rectification of inaccurate personal data
- the right to erasure of your personal data
- the right to restrict processing of your personal data
- the right to data portability so that you can obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services
the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances if you can show that you have a compelling reason for doing so
Terms and Conditions
Symetri Software license and subscription terms are published here.
The applicable Law for the Data Privacy is the EU Law.