- deals with the principles that are being followed by personal data processing. Specifically following the principles defined in EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- aims to inform Users of the Application on the use of their personal Data by the Administrator and on their rights.
- is subject to changes with respect to legislation changes or evolution.
is last modified: 24 15th of May 2018October 2019.
- Application: means the application Symetri developed;
- Data: means all data, personal or not, broadcasted, transferred or inserted by the users through the application;
- Personal Data: means all data which can identify directly or indirectly a physical person;
- Data subject: means the physical persons (ie User) registered into the application, from an industrial workforce or a production workforce. The Data subject must be of age;
- Administrator: means the individual in charge of the personal data in the exact context of this data privacy charter. He/She is the contact for anybody to request the execution of User rights according to the law of the user country;
- Services: means all services proposed by the Application. The Services enable the connection of an industrial workforce with a production workforce with whom they have an existing contractual relationship in order to optimize the performance of production;
- Data Controller: The company or legal person who is hosting this application and is seen as responsible of possessing personal data.
Terms and Conditions
Symetri Software license and subscription terms are published here.
The applicable Law for the Data Privacy is the EU Law.